When people go to restaurants and bars, they expect good service, a great atmosphere, and even better food and drinks.
That’s why a lot popular establishments go out of their way to make sure their customers have a good time by getting creative with funny and sassy signs, cool and unique features, and even brutally honest commentary for their not-so-nice customers.
It’s a safe bet you’ll want to check out these 20 places for yourself, because what they have to offer is anything but boring.
1. It can’t be that bad if you’re getting 10 percent off.
2. Something tells me they got a TON more business after putting this up.
3. These coasters were made from cars totaled during drunk driving crashes to remind customers to never drive under the influence.
4. How to make a mint plant adorable in 10 seconds or less.
5. Just don’t try to swipe left or right on anyone or your might get kicked out.
6. “At this bar I go to, the prices of the beers change every 15 minutes based on supply and demand inside the bar.”
7. The fact that this had to be made really disgusts me.
8. This bar is happy to provide its feline patrons with milk shots on demand.
9. “But I need my instant gratification now!”
10. “My dad asked the waitress for ‘one very small check.’ I think that she out-dadjoked him in response.”
11. Why fix vandalism when you can turn it into art and name it “An Ode to My Tiny, Tiny Penis”?
12. Just give them a second of peace before they get eaten alive, you monsters!
13. Sorry, not sorry.
14. Refrigerated strips to keep your beers cold are the best invention since sliced bread.
15. As an American, I can’t disagree.
16. “Napkin from a bar in Russia.”
17. Sign me up!
18. Some do say the president has a potty mouth…
19. “Went to a cafe today, saw a glitch in the Matrix.”
20. At least they’re honest!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com